Wednesday, June 06, 2007

To whom it may concern, re: Paris Hilton

An open letter to MSNBC, The York Daily Record, and any other news outlet (besides E! News and TV Guide Network):

Stop covering Paris Hilton. This is ridiculous. MSNBC, I'm looking at you. Having a "Paris Day X" special is not only ridiculous, but it makes you seem like idiots. Buffoons who don't know what news is.

You're embarassing yourself. You're embarassing Paris Hilton (which, I guess is your point? How mature and journalistic). You're embarassing me.

Find some real news. I don't care if Paris Hilton is cold, needs more blankets, and cries in jail.

NO ONE DOES

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Here! Here!!!

So she's not eating and not sleeping... she doesn't eat anyway, judging by her wait, and according to the 24 hour a day partying pictures that I see of her, I'm guessing she maxes at 3 hours a night anyway, so what's new? Who gives a crap?!? If jail is so tough, DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE AND THEN DRIVE ON A SUSPENDED LISCENSE!!!! I mean, I supposed I'd have a horrible time in jail, too (and isn't that the point of jail?), but that's why I don't break the law. I mean geez!!!

I'm SOOOOO TIRED of hearing about her -- Hell, I was exhausted of the topic the second time I ever heard her name!!!